Incessant new product development responding to the market needs widens
NITTO's product lineup for increased customers' satisfaction.
FLOW MONITOR FMC-30-3F, FMC-30-4F
The water flow of the piping can be visually checked.
"FLOW MONITOR" makes the water flow of the piping visible.
When making resin or metal molded parts with molding machines, the mold is cooled with the cooling water piping.
At this time, the water flow of the piping can be visually checked, contributing to prevention of molding defects.
Size (Thread) : Rc3/8, Rc1/2
- Enables stable quality of injection molded products at low cost
- Replaceable flow vane ASSY to solve visibility issues.
- Easy installation
TORQUE REACTION ARM Swing Type,Slide Type,Telescope Type
For reducing reaction force to an operator
"TORQUE REACTION ARM" is a product designed for exclusive use with electric screwdrivers delvo.
It absorbs the reaction produced when fastening screws and provides support for vertical tightening operations. It reduces the strain on the operator and improves the reliability of screw fastening.
- Improves operation by reducing reaction force
- Vertical tightening to the workpiece improves quality of the work (except telescope type)
- Low profile type for convenient installation (except telescope type)
SCREW FASTENING MONITOR DTM10 / DTM45
For Traceability management! Outputs torque value from a screwdriver (converted value)
Screw Fastening Monitor converts motor current of the electric screwdrivers "DLV04C, DLV10C and DLV45C" to torque value (converted value) at torque-up and sends data to external devices such as computers and PLCs.
By using this product, fastening data log can be stored.
The following three types of data are detected.
1. Operation channel : Up to four channels for DLV04C/10C, up to thirty channels for DLV45C can be registered.
2. Output torque (converted value) : Motor current value at torque up converted to a torque value
3. Screw fastening time : Time from the start of the electric screwdriver rotation until torque up. *Rotation signal is output only by DTM45 using DLV45C.
delvo Brushless Type C Series DLV45C
30 different torque settings can be set on a single screwdriver !
A brushless type electric screwdriver that supports fastening torque range from 0.6 to 4.5 Nm.
Two fastening modes available subject to the workpiece and fastening conditions.
In addition, from the start to the end of screw fastening, the rotation speed automatically changes in three steps, improving work efficiency and product assembly quality.
Furthermore, by connecting the dedicated controller to an external device, it can be mounted on a robot to be used for automated production.
Prevents human error and improves product assembly quality at sites where multiple electric screwdrivers are used.
- 30 different torque settings
- Supports automation of assembly plants by linking with external devices.
- Nine speed settings and automatic three step speed control function
- Seven color indication LED